Why Is A Data Cable Necessary To Have When Traveling?On January 3, 2023 by Shazaib Khatri75
When traveling, it is important to have a USB C data cable to connect your devices to the USB-C port on your computer or device. For example, a data cable lets you transfer files between your devices and your computer without an adapter. This can be especially helpful if you are using a new device with no USB-C port. Additionally, a data cable can reduce the time spent connecting your devices to your computer.
What are the top five things to know about USB C?
- USB-C is the latest generation of USB connectors capable of transferring data at speeds up to 480Gbps.
- USB-C can be used with both Lightning and Thunderbolt 3 devices.
- USB-C is reversible, so you no longer have to worry about how the plug goes.
- USB-C comes with a new reversible connector with a smaller overall size and can support more devices than previous versions of the connector.
- Many Accessories are now available for use with USB-C, including cables, dongles, adaptors, and more
CableCreation has specialized in producing Type-C to HDMI docking stations, adapters, network cables, car audio cables, and hard disk data cables for 15 years. If you are convinced of the high caliber of our products, we invite you to visit our official website https://www.cablecreation.com/ for further information.
Leave a Reply